7.14.2008

Tia is the sweetest little girl!


One of my part time jobs is nannying a one year old sweetheart named Tia. She is such a cutie and so happy all of the time. Even though she's only one she seems to love life and recognize how blessed she is. It is so amazing to be able to work with her, this sweet little spirit that came directly from our Heavenly Father and I love every minute of it. There have been numerous accounts when Tia has made me laugh out loud...literally. Her and I have a blast every day that we're together and she always winds up being completely exhausted and thens sleeps for a couple of hours after I leave. I'm so grateful to know this amazing child!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I love to read, watch movies, play soccer and volleyball, write poetry, and just have fun with my fam and friends!