7.13.2008

Indoor Soccer Summer 08


Can I just say that indoor soccer is amazing and that I think I may like it almost as much, if not better than outdoor soccer. Towards the beginning of June my indoor session started and I play on an awesome team. Myself and Kaylyn, Jon and Danny Olson, Nick Novakovich, Matt Kunz, Lucy Giblette, David Lowe, Mary Wilson, and Brittany Carter. We are in the hardest co-ed bracket and are loving every game we get to play in. So far we have 1 loss, 3 wins, and 1 tie i believe. Not only is it a great workout and a good ball control activity, but you also get to slam people into the wall like in hockey! lol. Its been a blast and I can't wait for the rest of our games!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I love to read, watch movies, play soccer and volleyball, write poetry, and just have fun with my fam and friends!