12.29.2008

After Christmas

Well Christmas has come and gone for yet another year, but man was it a good one! We had lots of goodies, amazing meals, family time, and yes...presents lol :) but one of the most incredible things about this Christmas is the amount of snow we are getting!!!! oh my heck we have tons at our house! I helped my dad shovel snow off our back deck on Christmas morning...that was until he started throwing snow on me ha ha then I couldn't feel my face or fingers and I bailed! We also have some massive icesicles hanging from our house that I fear could fall any moment, so I don't stand under any doorway too long :) I'll have to take some cool pictures and post them later. Now we've been trying to keep up with all the snow and getting out of our driveway with the cars in one piece lol. New Years is coming up and I can't believe it's already almost 2009! This year seemed to fly by!

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I love to read, watch movies, play soccer and volleyball, write poetry, and just have fun with my fam and friends!